Dear M7,
Your blog has reflected that you should be a quite well-educated Christian Chinese living in Singapore.
I am greatly appalled that a combination of those factors can make such a person that you have reflected in your blog. You have shown that although you are educated, you have not even bothered to get your facts right.
You have compared the genetics of the Malay race to apes. Once again, if you have done your research more thoroughly, you will realise that 99% of human DNA is EXACTLY the same. Only 1% make up one's race. You are not so different from the Malay, Indian, Caucasian person standing next to you in the MRT. Do realise that it is proven that "race" is not another word for "species". When we talk about different species for example, the monkeys, they only share 3-4% similar DNA.
Next, you have hit spot on that the majority of the world's population are muslims. Contributing to that number are 150 million muslims in China. Let's put that aside for a while and talk about the dressing factor. Please do not forget that our very own Chinese Ah Peks love their dressing of torn white singlets with shorts. With these 2 factors in mind, are you going to add them to your hate-list too and exterminate our race too?
The biggest reason why you should be ashamed of yourself is the way you sprinkle Christianity into your arguments. Please DO NOT taint the sacred bible with your foul words. If you know Christianity and Islam better, you will know that both worship the same God that led Moses, Abraham and Jesus. Yes. They accept Jesus as a prophet. Does that shock you? Please do your research more thoroughly in the future. To put it crudely, it wasn't the Muslims who killed Jesus. The Jews did. Go figure.
Those extremists who used God's name to make war are not right. That's the reason why they are called "extremists"(which I must stress are NOT the majority of muslims). However, there's not much difference in these "extremists" and what I see in you. In fact you do share a lot of similar ideology with them. Two wrongs don't make a right.
I feel ashamed for our country which is so properous and highly educated to have spun out people like you. The educated should be the leaders of the country but I only see a failure. I am ashamed for your parents who should have taught you self-respect as well as respect for others. I feel ashamed that we share the same race for the our Chinese literature have taught us to be gentlemanly and gracious. Last and not the least, I feel so ashamed that you used God's name to insult one of the race that he created. You have humiliated your church (please do tell us which church it is so that we can speak to the pastor) as well as Christianity. And I am sure that anybody, especially the Christians, who sees this blog will agree with me.
Please stop making a bad name out of God. God told us to love his creations, not hate them. If you are a real Christian, you would know what I mean.
God bless your soul. "
Berkatilah perhubungan kami =) ;
x 11:56 PM