<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9329204?origin\x3dhttp://unbornchaos.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5426237581793366431&amp;blogName=SUFFERIN+SAKCHAZ%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=TAN&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpanadol-overdose.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpanadol-overdose.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm being asked to update for him! So bullshit is what i will say.

BULLSHIT.

Hahaha get it?

K lame. This is what happens when you get attached to a guy like this, you know? But it's okay because I love you, sayang. (I bet some people would puke when they read this, but I don't care, I LOVE MUHAMMAD NURHAKKIM BIN ABDUL LATIFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

He hasn't been updating much due to the overwhelming amount of work that he has to accomplish over a short period of time. But they're over now, but he's still lazy to post stuff. He's been spending his days watching Japanese anime, like POKEMON and DIGIMON.. watching avatar, kungfu panda.. playing psp, playing games and what not.

Oh and he's been putting on weight, haha!
And he's been so hardworking doing chores at home!
And he's on TWO MONTHS of holidays!
Huahuahua..

And currently we're playing a game and the score is 2-2!! But I will win, dear, you wait..

I'm done typing, because I've got no idea what to write anymore. But don't worry because I will force him to update after this!

Love
Ayam


Berkatilah perhubungan kami =) ;
x 11:16 PM