<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9329204?origin\x3dhttp://unbornchaos.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5426237581793366431&amp;blogName=SUFFERIN+SAKCHAZ%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=TAN&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fpanadol-overdose.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fpanadol-overdose.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Friday, January 02, 2009

Dear Ketam

This past year has been one of the best years that I've had in a long time. You were always there for me, and I have never once regretted being yours. Time has passed, and believe it or not, tomorrow will be our ___________. (=

Sure, life has its ups and downs. I'm sorry for the times when I got angry or annoyed at you, for whatever reasons they may be. But you always manage to smile through every complication, to look me in the eyes and to tell me that everything would be fine and to let it all out, even if it meant screaming and shouting in your face. I know it hasn't been easy, tolerating my mood swings. But I want you to know that I am trying to be a better person, like how you are to me.

I just have one thing to ask for... Stop staring at me when I make a stupid joke -- just keep laughing as if it's funny. Can, dear, can???? (=

I understand that you're going to be busy in the future, with all the additional commitments. Rest assured that I'll help you in whatever way I can. But I hope that things won't change... You'll still be the idiotic, lame bugger who calls me up for no reason but just to hear my voice. The one who buys food for me even when I don't want to eat. The one who waits hours for me to be done with schoolwork. The one who schedules my work so I don't have to flood my brain with too much information. The one who knows my likes and dislikes, right down to my favourite colour combination.

The one I love.

Soon, you'll be a big boy and head off to serve the country... Promise me you'll take care of yourself? I'll miss you and the times we'll spend together. )=

I'm looking forward to start the new phase of this relationship! Let's fill it up with fun and laughter, with endless love and care. (=

Happy _______________, sayang...


I love you.


Love
Ayam





Berkatilah perhubungan kami =) ;
x 10:26 PM